02-22-2014 05:35 PM
I am getting some printing errors when trying to print 2-sided. For example, I am trying to print 2 sided tax forms (pdf format) and in prints the back page, waits a few seconds (ink drying), then starts to print the front side. Sometimes it works, but most times it prints only an incomplete front side, gives an error message, aborts the printing and stops. I can print the same pdf sucessfully if I check one sided only and it prints on two separate pages. I don't know if this is a software (driver)problem or ? I am using a fairly knew hp laptop w/Win8 (with the upgrade). If have always had good luck with hp printers, but not this one.
02-22-2014 05:52 PM
Please download and install the following package and try again:
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series