11-06-2013 08:33 AM - edited 11-06-2013 08:37 AM
I recently got a Envy 5530 HP wireless printer for a famiy member. I connected it to their newly purchased Windows 8.1 laptop at my house. All seemed good, but when they got home & turned it all on, the printer was suddently "offline". They were able to connect the printer wirelessly to their router & I could send files to its eprint address with no problems, but they were unable to get it to print directly from the laptop. It said "offline".
I used logmein remote software to go in and uninstall the printer drivers and reinstall. This seemed to fix it and it started printing from the laptop, but now after printing items, it still has jobs in the "printer queue".
Any way to clear the printer Queue for this HP printer within WIndows 8.1?
01-17-2014 03:12 PM
Our new ENVY 5530 pcs works perfectly with the tower, which is hard wired. We cannot get a wireless connection with the laptop. Both the ENVY and the laptop are connected to the router. We follow what appear to be clear directions, but the connection between the computer and the laptop fails every time.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series