04-18-2013 02:55 AM
I cannot install the HP software for my Laserjet Pro 400 m401dw (on windows XP SP3, all updates included, framework 4.0,...) A window displays " A problem occured while installing software to your system. Please restart your computer and run this installer again. " I rebooted my system several times, and reinstall with this installer but the same message appears
I joint log file in attachment.
Thanks a lot in advance for your support.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)