04-08-2013 02:24 AM
We are several errors with an HP Laserjet M603, which is networked. We have it configured to run the printing on hold, so that saves files to print and send if there is no space on the server. With some files appear a memory problem, so that after the error, nothing is printed and erased from memory having to reapply for the printing of all documents. In no event log records the error code that is produced and only occurs with some files. Is there a memory limit? We also have another error, which is recorded in the log with 41.03.01 and 41.03.02 codes, investigating these codes seems to be due to the size of paper in the tray, but I have reviewed and are A4. Please, can you tell us some corrective to solve these issues? Thanks and regards.
08-20-2013 12:34 PM
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series