Question

Student
MartaPO
Message 1 of 2 (598 Views)

Errors with an HP Laserjet M603

We are several errors with an HP Laserjet M603, which is networked. We have it configured to run the printing on hold, so that saves files to print and send if there is no space on the server. With some files appear a memory problem, so that after the error, nothing is printed and erased from memory having to reapply for the printing of all documents. In no event log records the error code that is produced and only occurs with some files. Is there a memory limit? We also have another error, which is recorded in the log with 41.03.01 and 41.03.02 codes, investigating these codes seems to be due to the size of paper in the tray, but I have reviewed and are A4. Please, can you tell us some corrective to solve these issues? Thanks and regards.
PhD Student
Boston_RDSX
Message 2 of 2 (482 Views)

Re: Errors with an HP Laserjet M603

MartaPO,

I am sorry, but to get your issue more exposure I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums since this is a commercial printer. You can do this at http://h30499.www3.hp.com/hpeb/ .

I hope this helps.

Signature
↙-----------How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved? ----------------↓
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation