04-08-2013 02:24 AM
We are several errors with an HP Laserjet M603, which is networked. We have it configured to run the printing on hold, so that saves files to print and send if there is no space on the server. With some files appear a memory problem, so that after the error, nothing is printed and erased from memory having to reapply for the printing of all documents. In no event log records the error code that is produced and only occurs with some files. Is there a memory limit? We also have another error, which is recorded in the log with 41.03.01 and 41.03.02 codes, investigating these codes seems to be due to the size of paper in the tray, but I have reviewed and are A4. Please, can you tell us some corrective to solve these issues? Thanks and regards.
08-20-2013 12:34 PM
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)