05-29-2012 02:35 PM
can anyone help please?
any suggestions how to solve the problem of the paper not feeding straight when printing/copying? It starts to feed straight and then seems to 'catch' on the right-hand side thereby printing the page at an angle.......
any help woud be much appreciated - thanks
06-04-2012 09:49 PM
This may offer some help:
I was a support engineer for HP.
If the advice resolved the situation, please mark it as a solution. Thank you.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series