10-21-2013 05:03 AM
I need help with this HP device (HP LaserJet 200 colorMFP M276nw).
Every time when i get or recive fax, the printer is printing report. I searched everywhere, but I can not find from where I can disable this option.
P.S. This thread has been moved from Fax and Copiers to Multifunction and All-in-One. - Hp Forum Moderator
10-23-2013 01:20 AM
I understand that you wish to dsable the printing of Fax Error Reports, which can be managed through:
Device's Home screen, touch the Fax button => Touch the Fax Menu button => Touch the Fax Reports button.
Configure your fax report printing option as per your requirement. Available options are:
Every fax error (the factory-set default)
Send fax error
Receive fax error
Click the 'Kudos Thumbs Up' if this was helpful. Thank You!
(Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP)
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series