02-28-2013 03:44 PM
I just replaced my old office PC, and installed win7 64bit (before that I was running XP).
After I connect the printer's USB cable windows found the it's drivers and install it, but since that I'm unable to send Fax from my PC.
I was looking for solution in HP's web site and found some drivers but none of them worked it out.
Thanks for all the helpers.
P.S. this thread has been moved from Laserjet toMultifunction and All-in-One - HP Forums Moderator
03-02-2013 10:17 AM
I understand that Full Solution/software is not availbale for Windows 7 for use with this product, which is the cause of concern.
Kindly go through the steps suggested at following HP web link:
The details given at this page says that only 32 bit Win 7 OS is supported, but you may try Windows Fax & Scan option and scanning from other applications.
Hope this helps.
Click the 'Kudos Thumbs Up' if this was helpful. Thank You!
(Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP)
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series