02-28-2013 03:44 PM
I just replaced my old office PC, and installed win7 64bit (before that I was running XP).
After I connect the printer's USB cable windows found the it's drivers and install it, but since that I'm unable to send Fax from my PC.
I was looking for solution in HP's web site and found some drivers but none of them worked it out.
Thanks for all the helpers.
P.S. this thread has been moved from Laserjet toMultifunction and All-in-One - HP Forums Moderator
03-02-2013 10:17 AM
I understand that Full Solution/software is not availbale for Windows 7 for use with this product, which is the cause of concern.
Kindly go through the steps suggested at following HP web link:
The details given at this page says that only 32 bit Win 7 OS is supported, but you may try Windows Fax & Scan option and scanning from other applications.
Hope this helps.
Click the 'Kudos Thumbs Up' if this was helpful. Thank You!
(Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP)
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)