01-11-2013 10:56 AM - edited 01-11-2013 10:57 AM
I have seen some recent posts on the boards where members are having issues with paper feeding into the machine and picking it up from the tray. The general steps that one would take to fix this issue is to:
- Check the print settings
- Perform a Reset
- Check the condition of the paper
- Clean the printer's rollers
The order of these steps can vary depending on the support document and model of the printer. I am embedding a video of this troubleshooting process for one of the more common HP printers, the Photosmart B210. It will illustrate and give specific details on how to perform the troubleshooting steps on this issue.
Solved! View Solution.
Re: Fixing Paper pick up issues in Photosmart B210 series
01-11-2013 10:57 AM
I hope that this helps the community.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series