09-25-2012 07:26 AM
I installed my 6100 Deskjet no problem. After the ink ran out I replaced all 4 cartriges with new ones and now all the lights for ink are flashing. Any thoughts?
09-26-2012 12:05 PM
I will need a little more information in order to help out. What type of printer do you have? Different printers have different steps to perform to fix their problems. When I plug in the info provided it tells me there are over 100 items that match that description. The product number is the best way to pin point the exact model of printer that you have. Here is a link that shows how to find the product number on any HP device that you may own. How are the printer and computer connected and is the printer plugged directly into a wall outlet? Are the cartridges being used non refilled HP ink cartridges?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)