09-25-2012 07:26 AM
I installed my 6100 Deskjet no problem. After the ink ran out I replaced all 4 cartriges with new ones and now all the lights for ink are flashing. Any thoughts?
09-26-2012 12:05 PM
I will need a little more information in order to help out. What type of printer do you have? Different printers have different steps to perform to fix their problems. When I plug in the info provided it tells me there are over 100 items that match that description. The product number is the best way to pin point the exact model of printer that you have. Here is a link that shows how to find the product number on any HP device that you may own. How are the printer and computer connected and is the printer plugged directly into a wall outlet? Are the cartridges being used non refilled HP ink cartridges?
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Fixing Print Quality Problems for the HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printers
- HP Printers - Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)