08-20-2013 08:19 AM
My LaserJet M602dn arrived last week and I am having a devil of a time getting the duplexing feature to work.
I am running Windows 8 on a new HP Core i7. I have installed the driver for Windows 8 from the HP site. The firmware appears to be the latest available.
I installed the duplexing tray, but it does not seem to fit as well on one side as the other. I have taken it out and reinserted it.
The duplexing tray does not appear on my configuration page.
When I try to print in Microsoft Office Word version 2013, only manual duplexing appears as an option.
I tried searching this site for answers and have spent five or six hours trying to troubleshoot this problem.
The printer works great in single-sided mode.
08-20-2013 05:11 PM
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)