01-13-2014 10:51 AM
HP 1220C printing issue on 13 X 19
when I print a 12 X 12 image on 13 X 19 paper the printer is somehow causing the print to be shorter than 12" in length.. the image has a line border and the printer is printing the complete image and border but the print lenght is only 11 3/4".
instead of 12"
in other words it prints the width 12" but the leghth is reduced to 11 3/4".
It is the full image just shortened.. .
I have all margins matching the printer requirements
I am printing from MS Publisher, using Windows XP and have downloaded the drivers for XP any help would be greatly appreciated....
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Fixing Print Quality Problems for the HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printers
- HP Printers - Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)