12-03-2013 02:30 PM
Hi, i have got the HP 4250dtn printer since 2006. Also, i installed the maintenance kit five months ago.
The printer was working fine when the paper stared jamming at the duplexing unit a couple of weeks ago.
The peculiar thing is that the paper jams in the duplexing unit when i print out more than three pages....
(Whithout the duplexer installed, the printer works without any problems. )
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series