12-18-2013 03:25 AM
I'm trying to put 4350 printer onto my network, after giving manual static IP, mask, gateway dns of my local network when I restart printer manual IP setting changed to DHCP?? Why it is not saving manual settings permanently?
Please help. Thanks
12-18-2013 05:32 AM
12-18-2013 01:36 PM
Hello, is the machine giving you a 169 ip address? Also, what you could do is a renew/release in the command prompt, did you have another device/printer connected through this ip address prior to the 4350? I wonder if it is trying to find the old device/printer through the mac address. Not sure if this will help just my two cents.
Hope this helps....
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)