06-19-2013 10:14 PM
I have a HP officejet 6110 that I have used for quite a while with a HP laptop using WINXP. I now also have a newer laptop running WIN7. I can't get the 6110 to print as grayscale, black cartridge only from the WIN7 machine, it just goes to color. If I try printing the same document or web page on the XP computer it works fine, if I try that same page from the WIN7 computer it prints in color. I have changed the printer preferences, etc. just like I did on the XP machine and when you check the settings it says it is grayscale only. any ideas?
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Fixing Print Quality Problems for the HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printers
- HP Printers - Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)