06-19-2013 10:14 PM
I have a HP officejet 6110 that I have used for quite a while with a HP laptop using WINXP. I now also have a newer laptop running WIN7. I can't get the 6110 to print as grayscale, black cartridge only from the WIN7 machine, it just goes to color. If I try printing the same document or web page on the XP computer it works fine, if I try that same page from the WIN7 computer it prints in color. I have changed the printer preferences, etc. just like I did on the XP machine and when you check the settings it says it is grayscale only. any ideas?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)