01-20-2013 04:52 PM
I have new HP cartridges in my 6515. The black cartridge will not print. Alignment fails.Only blue ink will print on the alignment page. All other cartridges are working. I have a 564XL black cartridge and 564 color cartridges.
This question was solved. View Solution.
01-22-2013 01:57 PM
This document can be found here.
Let me know how it goes.
01-23-2013 12:04 PM
Please click here for the correct print quality document. This document is for the Photosmart 6515 as you mentioned.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series