02-08-2014 02:05 PM
My HP 6600 wireless priner won't wake up when I try to print. If I power cycle the printer it will print for a while then if I do not use it for some time it returns to sleep mode and will not print. I can ping to printer so I know it is on the network. I have the printer plugged directly into an AC outlet. The contgrol panel on the printer is still working but the only way I can get the printer to wakeuo is to power cycle it. I am getting tired of have to do this. Please help!!!!!
P.S. This thread has been moved from Printing and Digital Imaging>Software to Multifunction and All-in-One. -HP Forum Moderator
05-14-2014 10:27 AM
I understand that your printer is not working properly, upon waking up. Have you tried changing the sleep settings? To do so, please follow this link for further instructions: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docnam
If this helps resolve your issue, please leave kudos!
*I work for HP!*
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with \'Accept as Solution\' if it solves your problem.
Click on the BLUE KUDOS button on the left to say "Thanks"
I work for HP.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)