11-23-2013 11:31 PM
I have HP 7210.It is attempt to start , but nothing happened.
Sometimes it throws error on hp mini display
I tried turn off- did not help.
Also, I push button 'ON" , but it turned of and turned on again.
Also, I tried to turnoff power adapter - did not help.
Thanks for the help
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Fixing Print Quality Problems for the HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printers
- HP Printers - Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)