11-23-2013 11:31 PM
I have HP 7210.It is attempt to start , but nothing happened.
Sometimes it throws error on hp mini display
I tried turn off- did not help.
Also, I push button 'ON" , but it turned of and turned on again.
Also, I tried to turnoff power adapter - did not help.
Thanks for the help
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)