10-25-2013 06:51 AM
The printer shows: Printer error 0:0xb893eb84 on the LCD. I tried the suggestions here: http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Printing-Issues-Troub
10-25-2013 08:54 AM
error message says turn off and turn on along with flashing lights. printer will not turn off. If I disconnect the power cord then plug it back in ,the printer works properly for a short time then stops printing again MODEL #C5580
12-09-2013 09:12 AM
I got a new printer for HP, since the one that did not work was relatively new. The new one had exactly the same error and another new printer should be on its way.
12-09-2013 09:16 AM
I also asked the support for a new printer... and it has the same problem.
After some investigations, it seems linked to the Wireless connexion. In fact, when the wireless connectivity is off, the printer doesn't display any errors.
At first I thought it was relative to my router configuration or even relative to devices using the same wireless network.
I feel like the error will happen again even with a new printer from the support.
(it's pretty strange that we got the same error, and received a new printer with the same error again).
12-09-2013 09:25 AM
My problem, when the my 7510 connects to my Asus RT-AC68R around 10 minutes after its connected the error code pops up.
With Wi-FI off theres no issues. I have two other routers a Link sys and a netgear router that are backup routers that i kept just in case. When i power up these routers and connect the 7510 to it the printer works with out issue. So to me its a connetion issue between the HP 7510 and the Asus RT-AC68R. I have made numerous setting changes no avail.
12-10-2013 10:55 AM
As planned Anyway, sorry to hear that.
Can you tell me more about your network configuration ?
Do you use a router for your wi-fi connexion or do you use a "network box" given by your internet provider ?
How many devices are conected to your printer ? What OS do they use ?
Sorry for these intrusive questions but I'm trying to figure out what we have in common to try to find a way.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series