11-20-2012 09:25 AM
My printer locked up after losing wifi connection. Now it is stuck at a screen that says "use the setup cartridges that came with the printer". and will not leave that screen. I have reset the cartridges (they are the setup cartridges) and nothing changes. It asks if I want a demo or to set up. When I choose setup I have to reset clock and date then it goes straight to the cartridge screen and locks itsself there. Power off/on same result.
Any suggestions besides throw it at the wall. Just got it last week.
11-29-2012 01:50 PM
HP Technical Support Case Call Form:
I am not an HP employee.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)