Question

Student
VJtexan
Message 1 of 2 (489 Views)

My printer locked up after losing wifi connection. Now it is stuck at a screen that says "use the setup cartridges that came with the printer". and will not leave that screen. I have reset the cartridges (they are the setup cartridges) and nothing changes. It asks if I want a demo or to set up. When I choose setup I have to reset clock and date then it goes straight to the cartridge screen and locks itsself there. Power off/on same result.

Any suggestions besides throw it at the wall. Just got it last week.

Thanks

Regents Professor
jason_h
Message 2 of 2 (471 Views)
If you are still in warranty, HP may replace the printer/setup cartridges at no cost to you. I'll link the information to get in touch with them below. The link will take you to a form to fill out. Once you fill it out and it is processed, it will give you the printers warranty information, a case number, and the phone number to call.

HP Technical Support Case Call Form:
http://goo.gl/w7Hgh
-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------

I am not an HP employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation