11-20-2012 09:25 AM
My printer locked up after losing wifi connection. Now it is stuck at a screen that says "use the setup cartridges that came with the printer". and will not leave that screen. I have reset the cartridges (they are the setup cartridges) and nothing changes. It asks if I want a demo or to set up. When I choose setup I have to reset clock and date then it goes straight to the cartridge screen and locks itsself there. Power off/on same result.
Any suggestions besides throw it at the wall. Just got it last week.
11-29-2012 01:50 PM
HP Technical Support Case Call Form:
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series