02-10-2013 08:50 AM
I decided to use our old HP Business Inkjet 2800 Printer today and until now, I did not manage to turn it on.
The last time I used it was maybe half a year ago and it worked like a charm. I just had some issues referring to the change from Windows to Mac. But now, it does not respond at all. As I put the electric wire in, it responds with a short LED-Flash, and after that nothing happens. Pressing the Power button does not help. I got the feeling that something is wrong with the power adapter/supply but that's only a guess..
Lookin forward to some help!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)