02-10-2013 08:50 AM
I decided to use our old HP Business Inkjet 2800 Printer today and until now, I did not manage to turn it on.
The last time I used it was maybe half a year ago and it worked like a charm. I just had some issues referring to the change from Windows to Mac. But now, it does not respond at all. As I put the electric wire in, it responds with a short LED-Flash, and after that nothing happens. Pressing the Power button does not help. I got the feeling that something is wrong with the power adapter/supply but that's only a guess..
Lookin forward to some help!
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series