04-04-2012 12:41 PM
I have an HP C309a all in one printer that returns the error message: "Ink system failure" #Oxc19a0036. after turning the printer off numerous times, without any change in the printer status, I cleaned the printer head, wiped down the contacts with a moistened coffee filter, and reinstalled the head. I then indexed to "clean Print heads" on the printer, which it did just fine, (including a printout of the resulting test page, which, by the way, looked perfect). But a subsequent attempt to print again rsulted in the same "Ink system failure" message. what now?
01-03-2013 12:12 PM
The printer may require servicing. However, double check the steps you have used against article:
Give the steps a try and let us know if it helps.
Best of Luck!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)