Question

Student
blade45
Message 1 of 2 (320 Views)

HP C309a Printer "Ink system failure" #Oxc19a0036

I have an HP C309a all in one printer that returns the error message: "Ink system failure" #Oxc19a0036.  after turning the printer off numerous times, without any change in the printer status, I cleaned the printer head, wiped down the contacts with a moistened coffee filter, and reinstalled the head.  I then indexed to "clean Print heads" on the printer, which it did just fine, (including a printout of the resulting test page, which, by the way, looked perfect).  But a subsequent attempt to print again rsulted in the same "Ink system failure" message.  what now?

Distinguished Professor
-JohnB-
Message 2 of 2 (188 Views)

Re: HP C309a Printer "Ink system failure" #Oxc19a0036

blade45,

The printer may require servicing. However, double check the steps you have used against article:
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c03081973&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en

Give the steps a try and let us know if it helps.

Best of Luck!

You can say thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in my post. If my post resolves your problem, please mark it as Accepted Solution so others can benefit too.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation