04-04-2012 12:41 PM
I have an HP C309a all in one printer that returns the error message: "Ink system failure" #Oxc19a0036. after turning the printer off numerous times, without any change in the printer status, I cleaned the printer head, wiped down the contacts with a moistened coffee filter, and reinstalled the head. I then indexed to "clean Print heads" on the printer, which it did just fine, (including a printout of the resulting test page, which, by the way, looked perfect). But a subsequent attempt to print again rsulted in the same "Ink system failure" message. what now?
01-03-2013 12:12 PM
The printer may require servicing. However, double check the steps you have used against article:
Give the steps a try and let us know if it helps.
Best of Luck!
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series