HP C5180 (69 Views)
Student
vsnell
Message 1 of 2 (69 Views)

I have a HP C5180 All in one printer. Was printing pictures and between one picture and the next I got an error message on computer screen. 'The Printer is out of Paper"  It wasn't out of paper. Tried putting lots of paper in printer, tired small amounts of paper, tried medium amounts of paper. Got the same message. Turned off, same message. Unplugged, same message.

The bottom line is it won't do anything except give me an error meeage saying "The Printer is out of Paper".

Help!!!

Associate Dean
Shane_R
Message 2 of 2 (53 Views)

Re: HP C5180

Are you getting that error on the printer or on the computer?

What OS are you using?

How is the printer connected to the computer?

HP designed a quick and easy tool that diagnoses and resolves many printing, scanning, and connectivity problems: The HP Print and Scan Doctor. HP recommends that you download and install the Print and Scan Doctor any time you need to troubleshoot a problem with your HP printer from the link below.

Let me know what errors you receive?

http://www.hp.com/go/tools

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation