HP C7280, Error Messages 0xc19a0035: Ink System Failed, Ink Pump Failed to Start, Carriage Jam. (629 Views)
Honor Student
kh1956
Message 1 of 2 (629 Views)

HP C7280, Error Messages 0xc19a0035: Ink System Failed, Ink Pump Failed to Start, Carriage Jam.

[ Edited ]

Issue: when printer is idle,  suddenly it will display a message "Ink System Failed Error: 0xc19a0035 turn power off then on again". When I do this, it tells me the printer was improperly shut down and to always use the power button (which is what I had done). When the printer restarts, it often displays a message " Ink Pump Failed to Start", so I restart again. This happens multiple times in a row. Then I finally get a message " Carriage Jam, Open door and clear jam". I do this, but of course there is nothing jamming. Then it will be good for a few hours or even days, then these errors and messages start again.

Does anyone else have this experience? Is it possibly caused by a virus? Is it worth repairing or should I just replace this printer; purchased April 2008.

Professor
jabzi
Message 2 of 2 (621 Views)

Re: HP C7280, Constant Error Messages: Ink System Failed, Ink Pump Failed to Start, Carriage Jam.

Hello,

There would also be a code starting with 0x... after the Ink system Failure message. 

Based on the error code, you may troubleshoot the issue by accessing the below url .

InksystemFailure

Regards,

Jabzi

Help the community by marking this post as a Solution if it solved your issue!.

If my post helped you in any way, please click the blue KUDOS star under my name!

Although I work for HP my posts and replies are my own.

Regards,
Jabzi

Give Kudos to say "thanks" by clicking on the white star under my name.

Click "Accept as Solution" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation