04-13-2012 09:29 PM - edited 04-14-2012 09:48 AM
Issue: when printer is idle, suddenly it will display a message "Ink System Failed Error: 0xc19a0035 turn power off then on again". When I do this, it tells me the printer was improperly shut down and to always use the power button (which is what I had done). When the printer restarts, it often displays a message " Ink Pump Failed to Start", so I restart again. This happens multiple times in a row. Then I finally get a message " Carriage Jam, Open door and clear jam". I do this, but of course there is nothing jamming. Then it will be good for a few hours or even days, then these errors and messages start again.
Does anyone else have this experience? Is it possibly caused by a virus? Is it worth repairing or should I just replace this printer; purchased April 2008.
04-14-2012 02:08 AM
There would also be a code starting with 0x... after the Ink system Failure message.
Based on the error code, you may troubleshoot the issue by accessing the below url .
Help the community by marking this post as a Solution if it solved your issue!.
If my post helped you in any way, please click the blue KUDOS star under my name!
Although I work for HP my posts and replies are my own.
Give Kudos to say "thanks" by clicking on the "thumps Up icon" .
Click "Accept as Solution" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series