01-10-2013 11:44 AM
I've been getting this message for a couple of months and searching online has provided a few options to solve the problem. Powering off and on fools the printer temporarily but doesn't remove the issue. Other options including changing some items in the settings. Also a temporary solution. Within 10 minutes of doing either the printer sends out the same failure message.
Occasionally it throws in a paper jam message to go with the ink system failure message and there is no jam. I am also now getting a message that it can only print in black yet all the colour cartridges are full.
Checked at a local tech shop to see if they knew anything and was given the impression this was a "built in fail" so one would be forced to buy a new printer..... grrrr. This printer is only a couple years old. Anyone find a fix for this or should I really go buy another printer??
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)