Question

Honor Student
sueleigh
Message 1 of 3 (378 Views)

HP C8180 won't print, print jobs stuck in queue. No problem with low ink, paper jam, or drivers.

[ Edited ]

HP C8180 All-In-One Printer gets print jobs stuck in buffer or queue.  Once one job is stuck, nothing else will go through.  It has happened when ink is very low and installing new cartridge allows all other print jobs to print except for the one that got stuck initially.  That job has to be deleted after cartridge has been replaced (it won't delete until ink cartridge is replaced).  I have read print jams can cause this, but that is not the problem. This time there is no problem with ink or paper, I have checked to see if there were drivers available, nothing.  I have reset and unplugged all connections to the printer and it still won't clear. 

System: HP Pavillion g7-1139wm Laptop

Windows 7 (64 bit)

Used HP Print and Scan Doc...Unhelpful

Although wireless option is enabled, use wired connection

What else could be the problem?  What am I missing?

Distinguished Professor
Advance23
Message 2 of 3 (340 Views)

Re: HP C8180 won't print, print jobs stuck in queue. No problem with low ink, paper jam, or drivers.

[ Edited ]

Hi sueleigh,

I would like to help you with your print jobs stuck in queue. I suggest following the steps in this document on Can't Print? Print Jobs are Stuck in the Print Queue. Since you have done some of them already move on to them ones that you have not completed.

Let me know if this helps.

Thank you,

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" by the Reply to say “Thanks” for helping!

~Advance23~
I worked on behalf of HP
Honor Student
sueleigh
Message 3 of 3 (318 Views)

Re: HP C8180 won't print, print jobs stuck in queue. No problem with low ink, paper jam, or drivers.

Hi Advance23,
Thanks for your response. I will check the info you have given me as soon as I can and let you know.
Again, Thanks!
sueleigh
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation