10-12-2013 08:57 AM - edited 10-12-2013 09:48 AM
HP C8180 All-In-One Printer gets print jobs stuck in buffer or queue. Once one job is stuck, nothing else will go through. It has happened when ink is very low and installing new cartridge allows all other print jobs to print except for the one that got stuck initially. That job has to be deleted after cartridge has been replaced (it won't delete until ink cartridge is replaced). I have read print jams can cause this, but that is not the problem. This time there is no problem with ink or paper, I have checked to see if there were drivers available, nothing. I have reset and unplugged all connections to the printer and it still won't clear.
System: HP Pavillion g7-1139wm Laptop
Windows 7 (64 bit)
Used HP Print and Scan Doc...Unhelpful
Although wireless option is enabled, use wired connection
What else could be the problem? What am I missing?
10-14-2013 11:06 AM - edited 10-18-2013 06:15 AM
I would like to help you with your print jobs stuck in queue. I suggest following the steps in this document on Can't Print? Print Jobs are Stuck in the Print Queue. Since you have done some of them already move on to them ones that you have not completed.
Let me know if this helps.
10-17-2013 03:12 PM
Thanks for your response. I will check the info you have given me as soon as I can and let you know.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series