01-28-2014 10:42 AM
Hello, I have an HP CP4525 that is printing black all over the page except for where there are words printed. I have reseated the fuser and tried swapping the black toner. This is a brand new out of the box printer. I have attached a picture of one of the print jobs as its kind of hard to explain what the issue is.
Any help would be appreciated.
edit--added another attachment with the print quality test pages
Solved! View Solution.
Re: HP CP4525DN Printing Black All Over the Page
01-28-2014 02:37 PM
Started swapping parts from a spare printer in another office. Turned out to be the formatter board.
01-28-2014 11:08 AM
There is a possibility its the transfer unit.
Get the maintenance done and your print quality will be fine.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)