11-02-2013 10:34 PM
I own an HP Color LaserJet 4730mfp. Recently I have started receiving "49.00ff turn off then on" errors when I scan a color document to email or to a folder. Black and white documents scan properly.
I have tried installing the latest firmware as some users on another forum have suggested but that didn't help, and I'm at a loss as to what could be causing this issue, so I am turning to this forum hoping that someone has another solution!
P.S. This thread has been moved from Laserjet to Multifunction and All-in-One. - HP Forum Moderator
11-03-2013 04:12 PM
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series