08-18-2013 07:01 PM
I had to change computers and reinstalled my HP DeskJet 932C. DeskJet 932C Printer that will still run but just has the basic installation. It does not have the features that the series printer has. without the series update I cannot print on two sides of the sheet. It takes two sheets instead of one.
08-19-2013 09:55 AM
You will need to enable the duplexer in the driver. Click Start, Devices and Printers, right click on the Deskjet 932 and select Printer Properties. In the properties box click on Device Settings and set the duplex unit to Installed, Apply.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Fixing Print Quality Problems for the HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printers
- HP Printers - Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)