12-28-2013 03:25 PM
I've had this wireless printer for about a month and so far don't care for it. But my main problem now is that my last document failed to print because it states "low on ink" and printing may affect the quality of documents.
Well, I make it a point to never replace ink cartridges until a page starts printing faded or streaked because the cartridge always has a lot of life left in it even after the printer says it's low on ink.
Is there a way to override this?
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series