12-28-2013 03:25 PM
I've had this wireless printer for about a month and so far don't care for it. But my main problem now is that my last document failed to print because it states "low on ink" and printing may affect the quality of documents.
Well, I make it a point to never replace ink cartridges until a page starts printing faded or streaked because the cartridge always has a lot of life left in it even after the printer says it's low on ink.
Is there a way to override this?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)