08-20-2013 12:55 PM
My computer/printer just started feeding me the following error message after several years of impeccable service.....
"PRINT SPOOLER SERVICE NOT RUNNING"
I am unable to print anything....and when I go to my "Printers/Faxes" page on my Control Panel, there is NO indication of my printer being installed or being designated as my "default" printer....it shows NOTHING...
Any ideas on what the problem might be? I ran a virus scan to discover 127 bad items on this computer and cleaned them all up with MalwareBytes Pro but this has not solved the problem...
08-30-2013 02:30 PM
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)