02-04-2013 02:50 PM
I've installed my new printer via CD AND online to my mac 10.6.8 and although it will print test sheets, it won't print anything. I'm very frustrated, I feel pretty capable with this stuff normally, but this is beginning to feel like a waste of money.
What else can I do to try and get this thing to print?
02-05-2013 04:46 PM
If you are installing from the CD it is likely that you may have incompatible drivers. Here is a link for the full feature drivers and software, and I would consider uninstalling what you have now and reinstalling through the direct download.
Let me know how it goes!
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Fixing Print Quality Problems for the HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printers
- HP Printers - Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)