02-04-2013 02:50 PM
I've installed my new printer via CD AND online to my mac 10.6.8 and although it will print test sheets, it won't print anything. I'm very frustrated, I feel pretty capable with this stuff normally, but this is beginning to feel like a waste of money.
What else can I do to try and get this thing to print?
02-05-2013 04:46 PM
If you are installing from the CD it is likely that you may have incompatible drivers. Here is a link for the full feature drivers and software, and I would consider uninstalling what you have now and reinstalling through the direct download.
Let me know how it goes!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)