01-15-2013 10:13 PM
01-16-2013 10:39 AM
Thank you for posting . Please follow the document in the link below to troubleshoot the issue with your printer.
Do let me know in case you need any further assistance.
At your help an employee of HP.
**Say thanks by clicking the "Kudos! Star" which is on the left**
*Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue.*
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Fixing Print Quality Problems for the HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printers
- HP Printers - Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)