HP Deskjet 3055A connection problems (157 Views)
Student
Mats_W
Message 1 of 3 (157 Views)

HP Deskjet 3055A connection problems

Hi!

I have a Deskjet 3055A connected to my wireless network (or so it says). The configuration report says everything is fine.

But when I look at connected devices on my routers webpage it doesn't show up? And I can't of course print anything on it.

I have set up a specific IP that is used for the printer, and it is the same as the printer says it. I have also set the same adress in the printer setup page.

I can print with the printer occasionally, but after not being used for some time and turning it on, my computer can't connect to the printer...

What is the problem? Can someone please help me?

Please ask me about what information you nedd to help me...

/Regards Mats W

Student
curiousanders
Message 2 of 3 (120 Views)

Re: HP Deskjet 3055A connection problems

I have exactly the same problem. 

Have been battling with this for ages, used the terrible print scan doctor sotware numerous times, and after that doesn't work HP's answer is that i join a forum and research why the printer doesn't work myself... Thanks very much

Am I being old fashioned in expecting soemthing to work when I buy it? Terrible. 

HP Support Agent
Sunshyn2005
Message 3 of 3 (111 Views)

Re: HP Deskjet 3055A connection problems

Hi folks,

Sorry to hear you have been struggling with the wireless capability. I understand you have tried the Print and Scan Doctor. and have found no success.

Try Wireless Printing Center. HP's Wireless Printing Center supports the following operating systems: Windows® XP and newer, Mac OS X® 10.5 and newer. This site does not support the following operating systems: Windows® RT, Windows® Phone, iOS, Android, Blackberry®, Symbian, or Linux.

Hope this helps.

Click the “Thumbs Up" on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Sunshyn2005

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation