09-25-2013 09:04 AM
I have a Deskjet 3055A connected to my wireless network (or so it says). The configuration report says everything is fine.
But when I look at connected devices on my routers webpage it doesn't show up? And I can't of course print anything on it.
I have set up a specific IP that is used for the printer, and it is the same as the printer says it. I have also set the same adress in the printer setup page.
I can print with the printer occasionally, but after not being used for some time and turning it on, my computer can't connect to the printer...
What is the problem? Can someone please help me?
Please ask me about what information you nedd to help me...
/Regards Mats W
10-20-2013 03:43 PM
I have exactly the same problem.
Have been battling with this for ages, used the terrible print scan doctor sotware numerous times, and after that doesn't work HP's answer is that i join a forum and research why the printer doesn't work myself... Thanks very much
Am I being old fashioned in expecting soemthing to work when I buy it? Terrible.
10-21-2013 11:42 AM
Sorry to hear you have been struggling with the wireless capability. I understand you have tried the Print and Scan Doctor. and have found no success.
Try Wireless Printing Center. HP's Wireless Printing Center supports the following operating systems: Windows® XP and newer, Mac OS X® 10.5 and newer. This site does not support the following operating systems: Windows® RT, Windows® Phone, iOS, Android™, Blackberry®, Symbian, or Linux.
Hope this helps.
Please click the Thumbs up icon below to thank me for responding.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Sunshyn2005 - I work on behalf of HP
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series