04-22-2013 05:21 PM
Hi my HP Deskjet 3070A wont print correct colour, i am trying to print a document in green and the first page printed fine then the second page printed orange, i turned the printer off and back on and tried to print again and it printed out in pink.
the ink cartridge in the printer are hp 564.
04-23-2013 07:11 PM
It sounds like your Deskjet 3070a is having a print quality issue. The issue is most likely coming from ink being gummed up in the printhead of the printer. I would advise running 3 levels of the printhead cleaning utility of the printer. Check out the steps in the document linked below for troubleshooting a print quality issue with the Deskjet 3070a.
Let me know the results of the steps in the document.
I am not an HP employee.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)