04-22-2013 05:21 PM
Hi my HP Deskjet 3070A wont print correct colour, i am trying to print a document in green and the first page printed fine then the second page printed orange, i turned the printer off and back on and tried to print again and it printed out in pink.
the ink cartridge in the printer are hp 564.
04-23-2013 07:11 PM
It sounds like your Deskjet 3070a is having a print quality issue. The issue is most likely coming from ink being gummed up in the printhead of the printer. I would advise running 3 levels of the printhead cleaning utility of the printer. Check out the steps in the document linked below for troubleshooting a print quality issue with the Deskjet 3070a.
Let me know the results of the steps in the document.
I am not an HP employee.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series