09-05-2013 08:53 AM
Much trouble uninstalling/installing software. Running WinXP SP3 with current updates.
When installing, I get Windows new hardware detected (usb composite device) tried cancelling this - installation not successful. Next uninstall/install - new hardware detected - clicked install and I get a BLUE SCREEN!!! with error showing ALiCP.SYS conflict.
Have tried all HP's diagnostics etc., to no avail.
Anybody have an idea what I can do to correct this problem.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series