02-26-2013 08:51 AM
When trying to print from screen(Ctrl P) Error mesaage"Error occured in script"
Have unplugged and reconnected and Test print all O.K. But still not printing!!
84 year old O.A.P needs help please
02-27-2013 12:50 PM
If you can give me just a little more information that will be great, I am sure I can help you get the issue taken care of. From what you describe you are having issues printing from your computer, but is that from a specific program (sounds like it is just from the web browser by my best guess). What you may need to do is try another web browser like Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
If there is an issue with printing in general, we may have to examine the drivers. Just let me know that information as well as which OS you are using.
Have a great day!
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series