05-21-2013 02:27 PM
I have a HP Deskjet F4580 all in one printer. It flashes the yellow light and the E stays on! I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times. I downloaded Scan and print doctor and it says everything is fine but doesnt print test page. I downloaded hardware diagnostic utility 4.1 and it says cartridge or printhead problem. Clear error message and hit retry. I cant clear error message! I can go to services and it will print a print quality diagnostic page, but that tells me nothing. Helpppppp!!!!!!!
05-22-2013 03:30 AM
As I understand the attention light flashes on you HP Deskjet F4580 AIO printer,
Kindly click on the following link to resolve the issue.
though I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
--Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series