12-15-2013 01:39 AM
I turned on my printer today hoping i could finish and print all of my documents i need for work, come to find out it will not let me print. It keeps saying that there is a paper jam and i checked and did everything that the troubleshooting says to do and nothing has worked. There is no paper Jam and it also says that the cartridges are stalled, I tried everything it says to move cartridges to ther ight side which I did and nothing has helped me fix this issue. I have the HP Deskjet 2514 printer.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series