08-08-2013 04:41 AM
Cannot retain connectivity with wifi on HP Envy110 after using it happily since January when bought the printer.
Yesterday I replaced a new cartridge that was supposed to be HP computable with110, it didn't work saying the cartridge was incorrect. Have since installed correct HP Cartridge when it works OK except I have to now put in the router No each time I want to use the printer by wifi
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)