02-16-2014 07:44 AM
Pls I have problem with printing on HP LASERJET P4015n the driver was installed automatically but not printing.
PLEASE WHAT CAN I DO?
Secondly, please I need an enlightenment on the difference between FUSER UNIT and MAINTEINANCE KIT used by HP printers.
Thanking you in anticipations!
+234 805 471 8001
02-17-2014 07:52 AM
Hello, what kind of driver issues are you having? Are you having issues finding the right driver, or installing the driver?
Fuser unit, is just the fuser, it is what bonds the toner to the paper.
Mainteninance Kit, is the fuser, plus all the rollers that would go with the machine, separation, pick up rollers for all trays.
02-17-2014 09:42 AM
Remover the first install of the 4015 , then use the add printer wizard.
I take it your are installing via usb cable.
Win 7 always tries to install the printer it's self.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)