12-02-2012 02:08 PM
Print quality is now an issue: horizontla gry/white band across paper; some test lines are smaller or larger than should be; some text lines elongated with bottom appearing smeared (but will not rub off or smudge if rubbed). I have tried all the typical troubleshooting stuff as shown in the manual includng the cleaning mode. Is the fuser bad?
12-02-2012 02:26 PM
It could be a bad Fuser .
Please call HP Tech Support for further assistance.
If you are in US , the toll free # is 1-800-474-6836 .
If you are not in US , then log on to www.hp.com , at bottom-left corner there is a world map icon, click on it and then select the region you belong to, which would then provide support options for you for that region.
Help the community by marking this post .
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
See a great post? Give it a Kudos!
I work for HP
Give Kudos to say "thanks" by clicking on the "thumps Up icon" .
Click "Accept as Solution" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)