10-04-2012 06:09 AM
I am able to print but I get constant errors windows and they never stop. I re-installed the printer three times and I continue having the same windows messages on screen. I click on "Send Error Report" and it has never resolved the problem. It is very irritating. When I installed the printer an "HP Printer Software Installer" window opened. After every start-up an "HP System Tray Status" window opens. Every time I print a "HPCP1020SM EXE (32 bit)" window opens. I have a print screen of all the Error Messages. I would like to speak with someone from technical services at HP but I can't find a number.
10-10-2012 07:46 PM
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series