10-04-2012 06:09 AM
I am able to print but I get constant errors windows and they never stop. I re-installed the printer three times and I continue having the same windows messages on screen. I click on "Send Error Report" and it has never resolved the problem. It is very irritating. When I installed the printer an "HP Printer Software Installer" window opened. After every start-up an "HP System Tray Status" window opens. Every time I print a "HPCP1020SM EXE (32 bit)" window opens. I have a print screen of all the Error Messages. I would like to speak with someone from technical services at HP but I can't find a number.
10-10-2012 07:46 PM
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Fixing Print Quality Problems for the HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printers
- HP Printers - Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)