12-21-2013 01:44 AM
From where can I download HP 1320 toolbox? I don't have the printer's CD anymore.
Or is there any other way to be able to change printer's settings like "Print Density", "Courier" etc...?
(HP LaserJet 1320, windowXPsp3-32bit)
Thanks a lot in advance
This question was solved. View Solution.
Re: HP LaserJet 1320 toolbox download
12-21-2013 01:15 PM
Thank you David!
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series