08-14-2012 01:46 PM
01-29-2013 02:00 PM
01-29-2013 03:21 PM
01-30-2013 11:53 AM
Try doing a hard reset on the printer. That should clear anything that's clogging the printer's memory. Let me know what happens.
To do a hard reset:
1. Make sure the printer is on.
2. Pull the power cord from the printer.
3. Pull the power cord from the wall.
4. Wait 30 seconds.
5. Plug the printer in and turn it on.
01-30-2013 05:44 PM
i tried by pulling plug out of wall socket 9 but not out of printer (should that make a diifference? theprinterwastottalyoff?sorry but it didnt help!
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series