08-14-2012 01:46 PM
01-29-2013 02:00 PM
01-29-2013 03:21 PM
01-30-2013 11:53 AM
Try doing a hard reset on the printer. That should clear anything that's clogging the printer's memory. Let me know what happens.
To do a hard reset:
1. Make sure the printer is on.
2. Pull the power cord from the printer.
3. Pull the power cord from the wall.
4. Wait 30 seconds.
5. Plug the printer in and turn it on.
01-30-2013 05:44 PM
i tried by pulling plug out of wall socket 9 but not out of printer (should that make a diifference? theprinterwastottalyoff?sorry but it didnt help!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)