09-14-2013 03:35 PM
I have duplex problem with a HP LaserJet 2430 printer.
The single sided printing is ok. But when I try to print duouble sided, there is a paper jam when the printer try to pull back the paper.(It pulls back just a few cm paper and stop)
Here is a video about the problem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB6gUT8XAx0
It has about 200k printed pages.
Anybody has some idea to solve this problem?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)