Question

Top Student
Giovanni82
Message 1 of 2 (686 Views)

HP LaserJet 500 color MFP M575 Display is black

Dear All,

Our brand new printer model HP LaserJet 500 color MFP M575 broke the display. It happens that it just turn black and is not anymore possible access any function.

It's probably necessary replace it but, in the meantime I'd like to know if there is any chance to use the scanner function without the display. We can print without problem but from the HP software installed on the PC there is not any link to the scanner.

Moreover I'd like to know if is possible have a link to the technical manual with the procedure that explain how to replace it and maybe the part number of the display to be replaced.

Kind Regards,

G.

PhD Student
Boston_RDSX
Message 2 of 2 (643 Views)

Re: HP LaserJet 500 color MFP M575 Display is black

Giovanni82,

I am sorry, but to get your issue more exposure I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums since this is a commercial printer. You can do this at http://h30499.www3.hp.com/hpeb/ .

Signature
↙-----------How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved? ----------------↓
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation