06-26-2013 02:10 AM
Our brand new printer model HP LaserJet 500 color MFP M575 broke the display. It happens that it just turn black and is not anymore possible access any function.
It's probably necessary replace it but, in the meantime I'd like to know if there is any chance to use the scanner function without the display. We can print without problem but from the HP software installed on the PC there is not any link to the scanner.
Moreover I'd like to know if is possible have a link to the technical manual with the procedure that explain how to replace it and maybe the part number of the display to be replaced.
07-26-2013 08:33 AM
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)