06-26-2013 02:10 AM
Our brand new printer model HP LaserJet 500 color MFP M575 broke the display. It happens that it just turn black and is not anymore possible access any function.
It's probably necessary replace it but, in the meantime I'd like to know if there is any chance to use the scanner function without the display. We can print without problem but from the HP software installed on the PC there is not any link to the scanner.
Moreover I'd like to know if is possible have a link to the technical manual with the procedure that explain how to replace it and maybe the part number of the display to be replaced.
07-26-2013 08:33 AM
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series