09-13-2013 08:51 PM
I have an HP LaserJet P1102w printer. When a page is printed, two indented, non-ink vertical lines appear on the printed page about 2 3/4ths inches from the left and right edges of the paper. Is there an adjustment I can make on the printer to repair this problem?
09-19-2013 11:23 AM
I understand your Laserjet P1102w has two indented marks on the left and right edges of the paper.
Are you using paper that meets HP specifications?
Media Types are Paper (laser, plain, photo, rough, vellum), envelopes, labels, cardstock, transparencies, postcards.
Supported media weight is 16 to 43lb.
Printer specifications url:
I included a url on print Quality Issues.
07-28-2014 04:02 AM
I have just purchased this printer and I am having similar issue. Roller marks. I am using HP Premium Paper 80G, also tried Canon 80G paper with similar problem. Please advise?
01-10-2015 04:13 PM
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series