HP LaserJet P1102w Roller Marks (320 Views)
Honor Student
Printer608
Message 1 of 4 (320 Views)

HP LaserJet P1102w Roller Marks

I have an HP LaserJet P1102w printer.  When a page is printed, two indented, non-ink vertical lines appear on the printed page about 2 3/4ths inches from the left and right edges of the paper.  Is there an adjustment I can make on the printer to repair this problem?

HP Support Agent
Gemini02
Message 2 of 4 (293 Views)

Re: HP LaserJet P1102w Roller Marks

Hi Printer608

I understand your Laserjet P1102w has two indented marks on the left and right edges of the paper.

Are you using paper that meets HP specifications?

Media Types are Paper (laser, plain, photo, rough, vellum), envelopes, labels, cardstock, transparencies, postcards.

Supported media weight is 16 to 43lb.

Printer specifications url:

http://www.shopping.hp.com/en_US/home-office/-/products/Printers/HP-LaserJet/CE658A?HP-LaserJet-Pro-...

I included a url on print Quality Issues.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c02011355&tmp_task=solveCategory&cc=us&dlc=en&la...

I am responding on behalf of HP.
Any further issues please let me know.

Thank You
Gemini02

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!

Gemini02
I work on behalf of HP
Honor Student
wellfan
Message 3 of 4 (32 Views)

I have just purchased this printer and I am having similar issue. Roller marks. I am using HP Premium Paper 80G, also tried Canon 80G paper with similar problem. Please advise?

Honor Student
wellfan
Message 4 of 4 (8 Views)

[ Edited ]

Just returned from the store where I swapped the printer for another P1102W, and it has exactly same problem. I could scream.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation