10-29-2013 06:56 PM
In some emailed attachments of larger PDF documents, certain parts of the larger PDF file do not print but give the error msg:
Some pages are printed as seen while some pages that are all typed addendum pages within the larger document print with the previous error messages. This printer driver HP Laser Jet 3330 UPD PCL 6 has been recently loaded onto a new laptop running Windows 8 but does same thing on recently loaded similar driver on an older laptop running Windows XP. Even has MS Certified Tech flummoxed. Any ideas?
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series