01-09-2014 10:20 AM
When I try and print something on HP Laserjet 400 color printer, the printer seems to receive the job correctly: the light starts blinking green and the display changes to "Printing Document". Unfortunately it never progresses past this point, and stays blinking and showing "Printing Document" forever.
If I try and cancel the document by pressing the "X" then it says "Cancelling"...., then "Ready".... but then, after a brief moment goes back to "Printing Document".
01-09-2014 11:55 AM
I would also update the driver.
Those are your 2 best starting points.
01-14-2014 01:57 PM
Hello, before anything, power off the machine, unplug from the network and power back on see if the machine comes to ready, and see if you can print a config page. If there is no issue at this point, then flash firmware, and clear the que before plugging back into the network.
Hope this helps....
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)